1 New and Used BMW X5 Result

Sort Results
  • Newest to Oldest Posting
  • Oldest to Newest Posting
  • Price Low to High
  • Price High to Low
  • Newest to Oldest Model Year
  • Oldest to Newest Model Year
  • Mileage Low to High
  • Mileage High to Low
Filter Your Results
$10,495
Mileage: 101,166
Lindon, UT | 1 Day
ASAY AUTO IS PROUD TO PRESENT THIS IMMACULATE X5! WE ARE TRULY EXCITED ABOUT THIS X5 BEING SUCH A GEM! THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE CLEANEST X5''''''''s you will find out there! THE PREVIOUS took extremely good care of it IN EVERY WAY. THIS X5 IS ONE OF THOSE RARE CARS THAT WHEN YOU FIND YOU BUY IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE NEXT PERSON WILL! CLEAN TITLE, NON-SMOKER, CLEAN CARFAX REPORT! IT HAS THE PLENTY OF BACKED BY THE 4.8L V8 ENGINE! AWD, BACK UP CAMERA, HEATED SEATS AND SO MUCH MORE! COME SEE THIS GEM AT ASAY AUTO BEFORE IT IS GONE! STUCK AT HOME? INTERESTED IN ONE OF OUR CARS, BUT CAN''''''''T COME TO THE DEALERSHIP? OUR 3RD PARTY DELIVERY SERVICE WILL BRING THE CAR TO YOU FOR A TEST DRIVE. THINK OF UBER EATS, BUT FOR TEST DRIVES. AS LOW AS $15 DELIVERY CHARGE APPLIES (REFUNDED IF CAR PURCHASE IS MADE) TEXT US AT 385-323-8407 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. WE ALSO OFFER FREE FaceTime VIDEO WALK AROUND, FULLY ELECTRONIC PURCHASE, LOW INTEREST FINANCING AND 45-90 DAY FIRST PAYMENT OPTIONS. TEXT US AT 385-323-8407 WITH ANY QUESTIONS. BEAUTIFUL 1 OWNER ML 350. ASAY AUTO IS PLEASED TO PRESENT THIS 4 MATIC MERCEDES WITH 82,000 ORIGINAL MILES. CLEAN TITLE, NON-SMOKER, CLEAN CARFAX REPORT. ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA CAR. WE UNDERSTAND AT ASAY AUTO THAT 75% OF YOUR SHOPPING IS DONE ONLINE THE OTHER 25% IS THE CAR AS NICE AS THEY SAY AND CAN WE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM ASAY AUTO? YES YOU CAN AND WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL HAVE A PLEASURE PURCHASING YOUR NEXT VEHICLE FROM US AND APPRECIATE OUR NO PRESSURE ATMOSPHERE. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT JASON AT 801-856-0410 WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE. WE ARE LOCATED AT 10 NORTH STATE STREET IN LINDON. THANKS FOR LOOKING! -VIEW THIS CAR OR OUR FULL INVENTORY AT ASAYAUTO.COM -WE ACCEPT ALL TYPES OF TRADES AND ASSIST WITH BUYER FINANCING *** JASON 801-856-0410 ***
Options:
4WD/AWD
ABS Brakes
Air Conditioning
Alloy Wheels
AM/FM Radio
Automatic Headlights
Automatic Load-Leveling
Cargo Area Cover
Cargo Area Tiedowns
CD Player
Cruise Control
Daytime Running Lights
Driver Airbag
Driver Multi-Adjustable Power Seat
Electronic Brake Assistance
Fog Lights
Front Air Dam
Front Power Memory Seat
Front Side Airbag
Genuine Wood Trim
High Intensity Discharge Headlights
Interval Wipers
Keyless Entry
Leather Seat
Leather Steering Wheel
Manual Sunroof
Passenger Airbag
Passenger Multi-Adjustable Power Seat
Power Adjustable Exterior Mirror
Power Door Locks
Power Sunroof
Power Trunk Lid
Power Windows
Rain Sensing Wipers
Rear Spoiler
Rear Window Defogger
Rear Wiper
Run Flat Tires
Second Row Folding Seat
Separate Driver/Front Passenger Climate Controls
Side Head Curtain Airbag
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
Subwoofer
Tachometer
Telescopic Steering Column
Tilt Steering
Tilt Steering Column
Tire Pressure Monitor
Traction Control
Vehicle Anti-Theft
Vehicle Stability Control System
Showing All Results

Make All

Create a Saved Search

Please enter a name for your search
Name Your Search
Search Details
  • memberId:913395
  • BMW
  • X5

Email alerts will be sent to unknown.
Contact support@ksl.com with questions.

Cancel
Success!

Your search has been saved. You can run or edit your search under Saved Searches in your KSL.com account or by clicking the link below.

See my saved searches

Sell Your Vehicle Faster

Browse by City/State

Select a state

Bernalillo


San Juan


McKenzie


Ward


Utah


Salt Lake


Duchesne


Sevier


Garfield


Washington


Sanpete


Box Elder


Beaver


Cache


Kane


San Juan


Davis


Iron


Emery


Piute


Summit


Wasatch


Millard


Carbon


Weber


Tooele


Juab


Rich


Uintah


Wayne


Daggett


Grand


Morgan


Anchorage


Tarrant


El Paso


Jefferson


Larimer


Montezuma


Moffat


Delta


Weld


Mesa


Arapahoe


Archuleta


Garfield


Chaffee


Adams


Yuma


DuPage


Gallatin


Blaine


Jefferson


Cascade


Lewis and Clark


Silver Bow


Broadwater


Madera


Sacramento


Contra Costa


San Bernardino


Los Angeles


Riverside


Ventura


Henrico


Fairfax


Knox


Clackamas


Albany